Let your creative juices flow! Hand in your entry by 24 February 2018 and stand a chance to win a cash prize of SGD 300 sponsored by Crimson Education!
- Open to all students registered for NTU Model United Nations 2018.
- Limit of one entry per student, one student per entry.
- Each submission must be wholly written by the submitting student.
- The word limit for the submission is between 400 and 800 words.
- All submissions are through the link given below.
“In an ideal world, what would education look like? What does education mean to you and your future? Describe what kinds of knowledge you will pursue, how, and to what end."
24th February 2018
SGD300 Cash Prize
(Announced - 25th February)