Please refer to the table below for Registration Fees details.
*Accommodation charges at NEC are SGD 90/pax per night exclusive of service charge and GST(double rooms, for delegates) and SGD 187.2/pax per night inclusive of service charge and GST(single rooms, for teacher advisors). Breakfast is included. Although accommodation will be offered for two nights (28 Feb - 1 Mar), you are welcome to extend your stay.Overall Cost mentioned in the table is inclusive of Service Charge,GST and a SGD 10 Discount for International with Accommodation category. Do write to us at for any such requests, or if you have any queries regarding the registration fees.
All payments are to be made by the dates outlined in the table. No country allocations will be released without payment and the registration will be cancelled if payment has not been received by 7 February 2020. Payments can be made via bank transfer to the following account:
Please email us a proof of payment (such as a copy of the payment voucher) and transaction reference ID at so that we can track your payment. Without this, your payment may not be tracked and may be considered void, resulting in a cancellation of registration. Add a comment during the online transfer with delegate name or delegation representative name if possible.
1. This fees does not account for bank transfer charges. Kindly inquire with your bank regarding these charges. Any payment below/over the above amount will have to cleared on the day of the conference itself.
2. Please ensure that the payment includes the name of the delegate/delegation representative under the remarks section so that we can track your payment once made. Without your name as a remark, we might not be able to track your payment, and your registration may be cancelled.
3. Any delegate/delegation without proof of payment will be considered to not have paid until mentioned proof is provided and vetted.
4. In the case where a registrant is unable to attend the conference for any reason, they must inform our Delegate Affairs team at to cancel their application. Participants who cannot attend the conference are encouraged to find somebody else to attend the conference as a substitution, and inform our Delegate Affairs team of these changes.
5. In the case where a registrant has made full payment but is unable to attend the conference for any reason, and is unable to find a substitute participant, the following policies apply:
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellations within 3 days of the date of payment are eligible for a 100% refund.
- Cancellations within the Late Payment period (17th Jan to 7th Feb) that have not been made
within 3 days of date of payment are eligible for an 80% refund.
- All cancellations must be accompanied by a proof of payment, sent to both
- All refunds will be made via bank transfer unless arranged otherwise.
Feel free to contact our Delegate Affairs team at for any queries.
INTERNATIONAL TELEGRAPHIC/ WIRE TRANSFERS (Transferwise, etc)
We also accept Telegraphic or Wire Transfers as a method of payment, in case of inconveniences with bank transfers. However, please note that there is a commission fee of SGD 10 to account for the deduction in processing charges by the bank.
We also accept Paypal as a method of payment, in case of inconveniences with bank transfers. However, please note that there is an additional commission fee subject to Paypal charges. The fee to be paid inclusive of these charges is listed below.In case of Teacher Advisor and Chair Accomodation,Service Charge and GST are also added to the cost. Please register first at ntumodelun.com/apply and pay only after receiving a registration confirmation from our Liaison team.
Name of Bank: DBS Bank
Name of Bank Account Holder: Bhatia Ritik
Address of Beneficiary Bank: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
Swift/BIC Code: DBSSSGSG
Account Number: 120-436414-1
Bank Code: 7171
Branch Code: 120